As the New Year approaches, have you considered starting a new career? Sleepy’s is offering you the opportunity to do so! We are looking to hire new talent to join our Customer Care Team for the New Year.
For the next two weeks (week of 12/26 & 01/02) you can apply in person at our corporate offices, Monday through Thursday from 9am until 5pm to be considered for the position. Come in to check out what Sleepy’s is all about!
Sleepy’s, the Mattress Professionals, is a growing company that is looking to hire customer service representatives for our call center. We are looking for eager individuals who are ready to contribute to the success of our company. Our customer service representatives in the call center take about 50 calls each day.
That number may sound a bit overwhelming, but joining our Customer Care Team means you will undergo our paid training program that will extensively cover all the information you will need to succeed in this position. You will learn hands-on in a classroom style because our corporate office has a state of the art training facility. You will also team up with an active sales representative who will mentor you throughout your training.
Responsibilities of our customer service representatives include, but are not limited to:
- Handling calls from customers with issues concerning exchange, warranty and delivery.
- Resolve difficult situations, interpret customer concerns and be able to determine the best course of action that solves the customer’s issue while holding to the company/vendor policies
- Provide excellent customer relations as a way to promote positive word-of-mouth advertising
- Check in with customers to make sure that all problems have been properly completed and that the customer is satisfied
- Additional responsibilities can be assigned from Management
Our recruitment team will be assessing you on the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer related position
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent phone skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Must be a self-starter who is dependable and driven to succeed
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Bi-lingual is a huge plus
Joining the Sleepy’s team gives you the opportunity to take advantage of our impressive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) plane and generous employee discounts. If you’re ready to join a company that is continuously growing and gives you the opportunity to grow within it, then come visit the Sleepy’s corporate offices inHicksville,New York to speak with one of our recruiters in person! See additional details below:
Corporate Office Address:
1000 South Oyster Bay Road
Hicksville, NY 11801
12/27/11 – 12/29/11
01/02/12 – 01/05/12
Time: 9AM – 5PM
Please remember to dress professionally, bring two copies of your resume and your shining personality!
If you are unable to meet with one of our recruiters in person, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.